The childcare subsidy calculator you must use before you vote on Saturday
Find out how much your family will save.
You know those baffling statements your childcare centre sends out every fortnight?
And you just blindly pay whatever it says because you were on the waiting list for 18 months and you’re so grateful to have a spot?
Join the club. It’s a terrible club, but every family that ever paid fees under the Coalition’s childcare subsidy scheme is in it, so at least you’re not alone.
- Key challenges for the re-elected Coalition government: our experts respond
- Why early childhood education is everyone’s business
- The childcare subsidy calculator you must use before you vote on Saturday
- Federal election 2019: Labor’s childcare proposal ‘a really big deal for typical families’, says Grattan Institute
- Why Labor’s childcare policy is the biggest economic news of the election campaign