Greens announce ambitious childcare policy
The Greens have launched an ambitious policy which would make childcare free for most families, abolish the activity test and guarantee three- and four-year-olds access to 24 hours of early childhood education a week.
- Key challenges for the re-elected Coalition government: our experts respond
- Why early childhood education is everyone’s business
- The childcare subsidy calculator you must use before you vote on Saturday
- Federal election 2019: Labor’s childcare proposal ‘a really big deal for typical families’, says Grattan Institute
- Why Labor’s childcare policy is the biggest economic news of the election campaign