All you need to know about childcare funding before the national elections
We may not know the date we will be heading to the polls, but the Early Learning and Care Council of Australia (ELACCA) are ready for the campaign trail.
CEO Elizabeth Death outlines their campaign Launch into Learning and explains why they want national childcare funding to cover children aged between three and five.
- “I had no idea”: The story no one’s telling about early childhood educators in Australia.
- All you need to know about childcare funding before the national elections
- Federal Government warned to promote child care, not tax cuts in Federal Budget
- Launch into Learning issues Early Learning Report Card ahead of the NSW election
- Media statement: Early learning is NOT about sitting behind desk