All you need to know about childcare funding before the national elections
We may not know the date we will be heading to the polls, but the Early Learning and Care Council of Australia (ELACCA) are ready for the campaign trail.
CEO Elizabeth Death outlines their campaign Launch into Learning and explains why they want national childcare funding to cover children aged between three and five.
- Key challenges for the re-elected Coalition government: our experts respond
- Why early childhood education is everyone’s business
- The childcare subsidy calculator you must use before you vote on Saturday
- Federal election 2019: Labor’s childcare proposal ‘a really big deal for typical families’, says Grattan Institute
- Why Labor’s childcare policy is the biggest economic news of the election campaign